- to produce an agreement for which a defendant pleads responsible to a lesser cost and the prosecutor inturn drops much more serious costs.
- An agreement between a defendant together with prosecution where defendant agrees to a plea particularly guilty or nolo contendere to a lesser cost in the place of contesting a greater cost.
- to help make an understanding for which a defendant agrees to plead bad to an inferior cost instead of not guilty to a greater one.
- accept plead responsible in substitution for an inferior charge
- Definition for "plea-bargain"
- to produce an agreement for which a defendant…
- View More
- Sentence for "plea-bargain"
- Phrases for "plea-bargain"
- Hypernym for "plea-bargain"
- Etymologically Related for "plea-bargain"