taint in AZ Dictionary
- (v) To influence with or as if with an illness.
- (v) To impact with decay or putrefaction; spoil. See Synonyms at contaminate.
- (v) To corrupt morally.
- (v) To become impacted with decay or putrefaction; spoil.
- (v) To thrust ineffectually with a lance.
- (v) To be contaminated or corrupted; to-be touched with something corrupting.
- (n) A moral defect considered as a stain or spot. See Synonyms at stain.
- (n) An infecting touch, influence, or tinge.
- (n) A contamination, decay or putrefaction, especially in meals
- (v) To contaminate or corrupt (something) with an external representative, either literally or morally.
- (v) To spoil (meals) by contamination.
- (v) contaminate with a disease or microorganism
- To tinge; tincture; therefore, to imbue; touch; impact.
- To imbue with some thing of a deleterious or offensive nature; infect or impregnate with a noxious compound or concept; influence with insalubrity, contagion, condition, and/or want.
- to create noisome or poisonous in constitution; corrupt the sun and rain of; render putrid, deleterious, or unfit to be used as food or drink.
taint in Agriculture Dictionary
- An unwanted flavor or smell in fresh or processed food. The taint may come from degradation associated with food or from contamination from another supply. by LeopoldoReport definition
taint in Community Dictionary
- 1. On a man, the area between the sack and the crack 2. On a woman, the area between the giney and the heinie by JeffereyReport definition
taint in Medical Dictionary
- To poison, infect, or spoil. by Debroah NeissReport definition
- Sentence for "taint"
- Quotes for "taint"
- "Let's keep the chemists over here…"
- View More
- Synonym for "taint"
- infect, pollute, vitiate, poison, defile
- Verb Forms for "taint"
- tainted, tainting, taints
- Phrases for "taint"
- taint lingered, taint President-elect, anthrax taint, taint the, potentially taint
- Rhyme for "taint"
- Paint, Saint, acquaint, complaint, constraint
- Hypernym for "taint"
- deflower, vitiate, spoil, mar, impair
- Cross Reference for "taint"
- contaminate, contamination, imperfection
- Form for "taint"
- Same Context for "taint"
- stench, imputation, stain, odour, tinge
- Variant for "taint"