consolation in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The act or an example of consoling.
- (n) their state of being consoled.
- (n) one which consoles; a comfort: Your kindness was a consolation if you ask me in my grief.
consolation in Community Dictionary
- to produce in the leading chairs of a vehicle, yet aided by the inconvenience of a console getting back in just how. by IoneReport definition
- Relief or comfort in sadness or suffering. by Anneliese ByrumReport definition
- Sentence for "consolation"
- Their main consolation is that they…
- View More
- Quotes for "consolation"
- "It is a great consolation for…"
- View More
- Synonym for "consolation"
- comfort, solace, allevation, cheer
- Phrases for "consolation"
- consolation prize, small consolation, sketchy consolation, little consolation, any consolation
- Rhyme for "consolation"
- Alsatian, Americanization, Appalachian, Balkanization, Christianization
- Hypernym for "consolation"
- succor, succour, ministration, relief
- Cross Reference for "consolation"
- dutch consolation, consolation race
- Same Context for "consolation"
- solace, comfort, encouragement, compassion, refreshment