parish in AZ Dictionary
- (n) An administrative part of a diocese that its own church when you look at the Anglican, Roman Catholic, and some other churches.
- (n) The members of such a parish; a religious neighborhood going to one chapel.
- (n) A political subdivision of a British county, frequently corresponding in boundaries to an authentic ecclesiastical parish.
- (a) Of or regarding a parish; parochial; ; preserved by the parish.
- Of or belonging to a parish; parochial: as, the parish church or minister; parish records; the parish college.
- Maintained because of the parish or by general public charity: since, parish bad.
- austere; provincial.
parish in Community Dictionary
- adj - The worst story-teller in the reputation for tale tellers. by Junie GaribayReport definition
- a Louisiana county by DanielReport definition
- whenever attaining an even of drunk in what your location is prepared to hook-up with absoulutelye anyone, this word is close reltive of leet or chill. by Junie GaribayReport definition
- Sentence for "parish"
- Synonym for "parish"
- Phrases for "parish"
- Plaquemine's parish, southernmost parish, fifth-largest parish, adjourning parish, parish presidents
- Rhyme for "parish"
- Parrish, barish, bearish, cherish, garish
- Hypernym for "parish"
- Cross Reference for "parish"
- parish apprentice, parish system, parish priest, quoad sacra parish, to come upon the parish
- Form for "parish"
- parishioner, parish church, parish register
- Same Context for "parish"
- county, village, church, province, neighborhood