hyperbole in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A figure of message which exaggeration can be used for focus or impact, such as i really could sleep for a year or This book weighs quite a bit.
- (n) Extreme exaggeration or overstatement; specifically as a literary or rhetorical device.
- (n) Deliberate exaggeration.
hyperbole in Community Dictionary
- a bowl taking a trip too much 3-8 trillion miles per second by Sol JermanReport definition
- exactly what media hype, extravagant marketing and advertising, additionally the fans are making the super bowl into by Evon AburtoReport definition
- Someone who utilizes hyperbole (exaggeration to make a place) to excess.A bragger whom should "out do" everyone. by PatriciaReport definition
- to exaggerate for remarkable result, usually in message; see additionally Sheriff John Bunnell by ShirleyReport definition
- an individual's power degree is finished 9000 by Sherman MatlockReport definition
- Sentence for "hyperbole"
- Quotes for "hyperbole"
- "The president we have today is…"
- View More
- Synonym for "hyperbole"
- exaggeration, overstatement
- Antonym for "hyperbole"
- Phrases for "hyperbole"
- Anger hyperbole, policing hyperbole, cynical hyperbole, accusations hyperbole, hyperbole regarding
- Hypernym for "hyperbole"
- figure, trope, image, figure of speech
- Etymologically Related for "hyperbole"
- Form for "hyperbole"
- Same Context for "hyperbole"
- exaggeration, periphrasis, trope, allegory, declamation