gl in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The ISO 639 alpha-2 language rule for Galician.
- (n) best of luck
- (n) The ISO 639 alpha-2 language code for Galician.
- A chemical logo of glucinum.
- A chemical symbolization of glucinum.
- A chemical image of glucinum.
gl in Community Dictionary
- Normally made use of is most gaming on line lobbys. the expression relates to ALL THE BEST. doubles in conjunction with GG(good online game) or HF(have a great time) by Lacy MantheReport definition
- all the best by Santiago HulbertReport definition
- best of luck, used in numerous games at player killing by Rachael CriderReport definition
- refers to either best of luck, or guild leader. The latter of this two is mainly used in warcraft. by Byron GlascoReport definition
- good luck by LeopoldoReport definition
- quick for grenade launcher by PatrickReport definition
- on the web acronym for "good looking" by Virgie KerseyReport definition
- Sentence for "gl"
- Google's Url-shortener service, Goo. gl is…
- View More
- Same Context for "gl"
- adorano, noob, distro, appear, farai