duplicity in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Deliberate deceptiveness in behavior or address.
- (n) An instance of deliberate deceptiveness; double-dealing.
- (n) The quality or condition to be twofold or twice.
duplicity in Community Dictionary
- Trickery; two-facedness; purposeful deceptiveness. by Tawanna DerosaReport definition
- to use a name other than yours by MarcellaReport definition
- Sentence for "duplicity"
- Synonym for "duplicity"
- deception, falsehood, dissimulation, guile, deceit
- Phrases for "duplicity"
- duplicity somehow, the duplicity, duplicity of, is duplicity
- Rhyme for "duplicity"
- authenticity, complicity, ethnicity, multiplicity, publicity
- Hypernym for "duplicity"
- deception, misrepresentation, deceit, dissimulation, dissembling
- Cross Reference for "duplicity"
- axial duplicity, double-cross
- Etymologically Related for "duplicity"
- Same Context for "duplicity"
- deceit, dishonesty, dissimulation, treachery, insincerity