disposition in AZ Dictionary
- (n) your typical state of mind; temperament: a sweet disposition.
- (n) A habitual interest; a tendency: a disposition to disagree.
- (n) A physical property or inclination: a swelling with a disposition to rupture.
- (v) to get rid of or devote another position.
- (v) to eliminate or invest a different place.
- (v) to get rid of or invest a new position.
disposition in Community Dictionary
- The current place that anything is within. by Briana BonacciReport definition
- Sentence for "disposition"
- As filmmakers, the disposition is a…
- View More
- Quotes for "disposition"
- Synonym for "disposition"
- propensity, mood, inclination, bestowment, distribution
- Phrases for "disposition"
- fatherly disposition, negotiated disposition, plea disposition, recommended disposition, nasty disposition
- Rhyme for "disposition"
- Deposition, Inquisition, Prohibition, Titian, abolition
- Cross Reference for "disposition"
- bond and disposition in security, disposition and settlement, physiological disposition, psychical disposition, psychophysical disposition
- Etymologically Related for "disposition"
- dispositive, dispose, disposal, predisposition
- Form for "disposition"
- testamentary disposition, ambulatory disposition, dispositional, disposition hearing
- Same Context for "disposition"
- temper, conduct, habit, mood, affection