bassinet in AZ Dictionary
- (n) An oblong basketlike sleep for a child.
- (n) a baby baby's sleep, usually made of woven reeds or straw.
- (n) A bascinet.
bassinet in Community Dictionary
- Somthing you need or will have to put your offspring in since you couldnt maintain your pants on. by Byron GlascoReport definition
- Sentence for "bassinet"
- Phrases for "bassinet"
- bassinet model, bassinet model, bassinet made, bassinet made, whole bassinet
- Hypernym for "bassinet"
- pusher, pushchair, perambulator, baby buggy, carriage
- Same Context for "bassinet"
- armentbag, raggy, eider-down, eider-down, piecework
- Variant for "bassinet"