Sentence with the word ya
The drawing is soooo beautiful the dresses are so vintage, Bleu Clothing has a great line of dresses from all the top designers..yaya, black halo, 3.1 phillip check em out
A number of such efforts, after the Nik [= a] yas had been closed, were included in a supplementary Nik [= a] ya called the _Khuddaka Nik [= a] ya_.
In the Middle Ages the Turkish Khans 'encampments were always spoken of as their ya -- thus: "from hence 1500 miles north-west to the Khan's _ya_."
WK aka batgirl (3093 posts) on March 15, 2009 - 2: 26am. goof. * gives ya a hug and noogies ya* how are you and luce?
November 16, 2008 at 5:01 pm ya steelz’em……..ya feedz’em!
Like having some bit of a child in ya is bad thing!
I'm tellin 'ya', this is a golden opportunity to bring peace and sanity to this whole passel of unhappy group of rule makers and socially elite white wine sippers.
"And what's going to surprise ya, is it's not the economy — it's the socialists taking over our country."
It seems to view the problem as a simple lack of free access, as all problems must be the result of "The Man" puttin 'ya down.
So best thing for ya is to get out there and shoot several.
I'll see ya later.
Correct: "Can ya give me an example?" Incorrect: "Ya, sure
YaYA, Get back to work ya, you over there Ya, YA ,YA you late for work
YA knowz whaz up
1) - How about some coffee? - Ya, I'd like some? 2) Are ya chillin wit da posse?
1) Ya, I don't masturbate anymore because I have to talk to Sophie 2) I feel so tired today, ya know?
I'm hott, ya know what I'm sayin'?
- Sentence for "ya"
- The drawing is soooo beautiful the…
- View More
- Quotes for "ya"
- "You loan your friend money. You…"
- View More
- Synonym for "ya"
- Phrases for "ya"
- ya abandone, ya workin, ya doin, ya goin, ya tu
- Rhyme for "ya"
- Ah, Artois, Bogota, Bourgeois, Ca
- Cross Reference for "ya"
- Form for "ya"
- -ja, whaddaya, -cha, smell ya later, see ya
- Same Context for "ya"
- yo, Como, por, Esta, Cuando