- Architecture A double bend utilizing the shape of an elongated S.
- Architecture A molding getting the profile of an S-shaped curve.
- Architecture An arch created by two S-shaped curves fulfilling at a point. Also called ogee arch.
- A double curve in the form of an elongated S; an object of that shape
- A pointed arch made from two ogees
- An inflection point.
- The malar or cheekbone importance transitioning in to the mid-cheek hollow.
- The bubble-shaped chamber of a pot nonetheless that connects the swan-neck on pot and allows distillate to enhance, condense, and fall back into the cooking pot.
- A molding, the element of the as a type of the page S, with the convex part above; cyma reversa. See Illust. under Cyma.
- ergo, any similar figure employed for any function.
- A double or reverse curve formed because of the union of a convex and a concave line.
- In structure, etc., a molding the section of which gift suggestions these types of a double-curved range; a cyma.
- In artillery, such a molding formerly useful for decoration on weapons, mortars, and howitzers.
- a molding that (in part) gets the model of an S using the convex component above additionally the concave part below
- Definition for "ogee"
- Architecture A double bend utilizing the shape of…
- View More
- Sentence for "ogee"
- Synonym for "ogee"
- Hypernym for "ogee"
- Cross Reference for "ogee"
- Same Context for "ogee"
- Variant for "ogee"
- Urban Dictionary for "ogee"
- a beneficial term regarding some thing…
- View More