- a caution or prohibition against meddling, touching, or interfering.
- A representation of Jesus appearing to Mary Magdalen after their resurrection.
- Any plant of a genus of natural herbs (Impatiens) having capsules which, if moved when ripe, discharge their seeds. -- See impatiens.
- The squirting cucumber. See under cucumber.
- A name formerly placed on a few kinds of ulcerous cutaneous diseases, nevertheless now limited to Lupus exedens, an ulcerative affection of this nose.
- In bot.:
- A plant, Impatiens Noli-me-tangere.
- A plant associated with genus Ecballium, the wild or squirting cucumber.
- In medication, a lupus or epithelioma or other deteriorating ulcer for the face; more specifically, lupus of this nostrils.
- A picture representing Jesus appearing to St. Mary Magdalene after his resurrection, as related in John xx.
- a cancerous ulcer of soft muscle and bone
- Definition for "noli-me-tangere"
- a caution or prohibition against meddling, touching, or…
- View More
- Sentence for "noli-me-tangere"
- Warren pictures a case of noli-me-tangere,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "noli-me-tangere"
- Variant for "noli-me-tangere"