- which will make less; minimize.
- Archaic In order to make little of; belittle.
- In order to make less; to cut back; to help make smaller, or fewer; to diminish; to lower; to break down
- To become less; reduce. See Synonyms at reduce.
- to be less; to shrink; to contract; to decrease; is reduced
- to produce less; to decrease; to lessen.
- In order to become less.
- make smaller
- put on off or die down
- decrease in size, extent, or range
- To become less; contract in bulk, amount, quantity, or amount; decrease; diminish; shrink.
- to get to appear less from boost of distance.
- to create less; diminish; decrease in quantity, size, level, or quality.
- To break down; lower in self-esteem; depreciate; disparage.
- To cause to appear less from increase of distance; specifically, in falconry, to soar above or beyond.
- Definition for "lessen"
- Sentence for "lessen"
- Quotes for "lessen"
- "Men who think that a woman's…"
- View More
- Synonym for "lessen"
- Verb Forms for "lessen"
- Phrases for "lessen"
- Rhyme for "lessen"
- Hypernym for "lessen"
- Same Context for "lessen"