- Assimilated kind (in Latin, etc.) of in- before roentgen. In following terms, in etymology, the prefix ir- is usually referred right to the initial in- or perhaps in.
- Assimilated kind (in Latin, etc.) of in- before r. In following terms, within the etymology, the prefix ir- is usually referred straight to the original in-.
- An abbreviation of Irish.
- In chem., the representation for iridium.
- a board regarding the British federal government that administers and collects major direct fees
- much brittle metallic section of the platinum group; found in alloys; does occur in normal alloys with platinum or osmium
- An abbreviation of Ireland.
Sentence for "ir"
Synonym for "ir"
Phrases for "ir"
Urban Dictionary for "ir"
- Global Relations theory.One of industries of…