- The insular cortex, a structure of the mental faculties located inside the lateral sulcus
- In anatomy, some for the cerebral cortex concealed into the Sylvian fissure, comprising five or six radiating convolutions, the gyri operti.
- In a Roman city, particularly Rome itself, a building composed of distinct apartments allow to several families; an apartment-house or tenement-house, in difference from domus, an unbiased residence.
- In an inferior Roman town, especially Pompeii, a block of houses completely in the middle of streets.
- Definition for "insula"
- The insular cortex, a structure of the mental…
- View More
- Sentence for "insula"
- Phrases for "insula"
- Cross Reference for "insula"
- Same Context for "insula"