- Marked by exhortation or powerful urging: a hortatory address.
- Giving exhortation or guidance; encouraging; exhortatory; inciting.
- Giving exhortation or advise; encouraging; exhortatory; inciting.
- giving powerful encouragement
- Exhortation or advice; incitement; reassurance.
- whatever exhorts, incites, or motivates.
- Encouraging; inciting; urging to some course of conduct or activity: as, a hortatory target; a hortatory design.
Sentence for "hortatory"
Synonym for "hortatory"
Equivalent for "hortatory"
Same Context for "hortatory"