- a fibre, especially a fibre of hemp or flax, or a person fibre of a feather
- A barb, or barbs, of a fine big feather, at the time of a peacock or ostrich, used in dressing synthetic flies.
- A filamentous substance; particularly, the filaments of flax or hemp.
- A barb, or barbs, of an excellent large feather, as of a peacock or ostrich, -- used in dressing artificial flies.
- The work of dragging.
- Flax, hemp, wool, tresses, or any other filaments as drawn-out or hackled.
- A barb of a feather from a peacock's end, used as a hackle in dressing fly-hooks. Additionally herl, hurl.
- home gotten by means maybe not accounted honorable.
- A considerable but long volume.
- A leash (three) of hounds.
- To pull upon the floor; drag and power or violence; path.
- To entangle; mistake.
- To cut a slit in another of the hind feet of (a-dead pet), being suspend it.
- To rough-east (a wall) with lime.
- becoming dragged or pulled.
- To trail; drag an individual's self.
Sentence for "harl"
Rhyme for "harl"
Variant for "harl"
Urban Dictionary for "harl"
- Hot Ass Respectable womanshe actually is…