- obtaining the power to hear courtroom appeals and to review judge decisions.
- that may be (lawfully) appealed to, particularly of a court that hears appeals of decisions by less judge.
- regarding, or taking cognizance of, appeals.
- of or concerning or using account of appeals (usually appropriate appeals)
- an individual or prosecuted for a crime. [Obs.] See appellee.
- people appealed or prosecuted for a crime; an appellee.
- To phone by a name; call; name; entitle.
- Pertaining to appeals; having cognizance of appeals: because, an appellate judge.
- Definition for "appellate"
- obtaining the power to hear courtroom appeals and…
- View More
- Sentence for "appellate"
- Phrases for "appellate"
- Rhyme for "appellate"
- Form for "appellate"
- Same Context for "appellate"
- Variant for "appellate"