- A city of south Ca north of Anaheim. It's a residential neighborhood with different light sectors. Populace: 38,600.
- a little thorny tree, Cæsalpinia præcox, with light-green bark, present in north Argentina. It yields a pale-brown gum resembling gum arabic and understood commercially as goma brea.
- A variety of asphaltum which can be fluid at ordinary temperatures; maltha.
- Definition for "Brea"
- A city of south Ca north of Anaheim.…
- View More
- Sentence for "Brea"
- Phrases for "Brea"
- Rhyme for "Brea"
- Same Context for "Brea"
- Urban Dictionary for "Brea"