- An abbreviation: Of scilicet.
- Of Latin sculpsit, he (or she) engraved or created (it).
- [capitalized] Of Scotch (used inside etymologies within work).
- In chem., the sign for scandium.
- An abbreviation of scene.
- circumstances inside Deep Southern; one of many original 13 colonies
- a white trivalent metallic factor; sometimes categorized inside rare earth team; occurs into the Scandinavian mineral thortveitite
- a permanent council of this us; accountable for protecting world serenity
- Definition for "sc"
- Sentence for "sc"
- Antonym for "sc"
- Urban Dictionary for "sc"
- StarCraft - the greatest realtime strategy…
- View More