- The order in which a formation of linked nutrients is created.
- An ordered chronological series of mineral structures
- The research which treats of nutrients with unique reference to their particular beginning.
- the synthesis of nutrients connected, so as to influence one another's development.
- The order where minerals occurring collectively in rocks and veins are suffering from.
- In biology, the origination, in someone of confirmed species, of figures because of or perhaps in component based on another species, as in hybridization; hybridism, with regards to the congenital peculiarities of the ensuing offspring.
- In mineralogy, the connection of mineral species together with regards to the order and mode of their development.
- In biology: Catagenesis.
Sentence for "paragenesis"
- A part of the work of…
- View More