Definition for "para"
Sentence for "para"
- We readily excuse the proverb, "_Quem…
Phrases for "para"
Rhyme for "para"
Hypernym for "para"
Cross Reference for "para"
Etymologically Related for "para"
Same Context for "para"
Urban Dictionary for "para"
Medical Dictionary for "para"
- Formerly, a subunit of money in several countries within the Ottoman/Turkish and Yugoslav regions.
- a female who may have had a particular number of pregnancies, suggested by the number prepended to the term.
- A paragraph.
- A paratrooper.
- a bit of Turkish cash, often copper, the fortieth element of a piaster, or just around one ninth of a single thing.
- A coin associated with Turkish dominions, hit in gold as well as in copper, and current through the end associated with the seventeenth century.
- (pä′ rä). Into the East Indies, a measure of ability (at Bombay 3⅓ bushels); additionally, a measure of fat (at Ceylon from 30 to 50 weight, in line with the product, as coffee, pepper, rice, etc.).
- A prefix of Greek origin, indicating ‘from beside,’ ‘beside,’ ‘near,’ ‘by,’ etc. See etymology.
- A copper money of Servia (one centime).
- An abbreviation of Paraguay.
- (obstetrics) the amount of liveborn kids a female features delivered
- 100 con el fin de equal 1 dinar in Yugoslavia
- port city in north Brazil inside Amazon delta; primary interface and commercial center the Amazon River basin
- a soldier when you look at the paratroops
- an estuary in north Brazil into that your Tocantins River flows