- Of or concerning a surgical procedure or a few businesses.
- Of, designed for, or involved with army businesses.
- Fit for correct performance; prepared for usage: an operational plane.
- Being in effect or operation: "de facto apartheid still operational even in the 'new' African nations” ( Leslie Marmon Silko).
- of or relating to businesses, specially armed forces operations
- performance and ready for use
- efficient or operative
- of or pertaining to businesses.
- Fit or ready for service; available and in working condition. Opposite of out-of-service.
- of or intended for or taking part in military operations. Opposite of nonoperational.
- In force; not expired or annulled; -- of rules or laws.
- becoming in effect or operation
- with respect to an activity or variety of activities for attaining an outcome
- (military) of or intended for or associated with army functions
- fit or prepared for use or solution
- Definition for "operational"
- Of or concerning a surgical procedure or a…
- View More
- Sentence for "operational"
- Quotes for "operational"
- "The future battle on the ground…"
- View More
- Synonym for "operational"
- Phrases for "operational"
- Rhyme for "operational"
- Equivalent for "operational"
- Same Context for "operational"