- an effort that becomes invalid considering fundamental prejudicial mistake in process.
- An inconclusive trial, as you where the jurors neglect to acknowledge a verdict.
- an effort which invalid considering a mistake in procedure
- A false or erroneous trial; an effort with no outcome; an effort which involves no summary, such as a criminal test which cannot produce a unanimous decision of jurors.
- In law: an endeavor the consequence of which can be vitiated by errors, as by disqualification in a juror or in the judge.
- even more loosely, an inconclusive trial; an endeavor that does not issue in a choice, as where in fact the jury cannot consent.
- a trial this is certainly invalid or inconclusive
- Definition for "mistrial"
- an effort that becomes invalid considering fundamental prejudicial…
- View More
- Sentence for "mistrial"
- Phrases for "mistrial"
- Rhyme for "mistrial"
- Hypernym for "mistrial"
- Same Context for "mistrial"