Definition for "mag"
Sentence for "mag"
Phrases for "mag"
Rhyme for "mag"
Hyponym for "mag"
Hypernym for "mag"
Same Context for "mag"
Variant for "mag"
Urban Dictionary for "mag"
- Slang A magazine: browsing mags.
- mag, the publication or ammunition
- mag wheel
- Shortened form of mag, the periodic paperback book.
- The madge or magpie.
- The long-tailed titmouse, Acredula rosea, much more completely known as long-tailed mag.
- Talk; chatter.
- A halfpenny; in Scotland (with plural), a gratuity anticipated by servants.
- An abbreviated form of magazine, 2.
- An abbreviation of magnetism.
- a periodic publication containing photos and tales and articles of interest to those that purchase it or sign up for it
- To tease or vex.
- To steal; carry down clandestinely.