- In chem., a compound substance when you look at the development that from its constituents heat is evolved, and in its decomposition, energy (usually heat) is soaked up.
- a compound that gives down temperature during its formation and absorbs temperature during its decomposition
- Any exothermic substance
- In chem., a compound substance in the development which from its constituents heat is developed, plus in its decomposition, power (frequently temperature) is absorbed.
- a compound that gives down heat during its development and absorbs heat during its decomposition
Definition for "exotherm"
Sentence for "exotherm"
- Hydrogen sulfide, for example, reacts with…
Hypernym for "exotherm"