Definition for "co"
Sentence for "co"
Synonym for "co"
Phrases for "co"
Variant for "co"
Urban Dictionary for "co"
- A prefix of Latin origin, the usual form, before a vowel or h, of com- (the m in Latin being weak), meaning ‘together’ or ‘with.’ See com-.
- In geometry, a prefix, as in co-sine, co-secant, co-tangent, etc., meaning sine, secant, tangent, etc., of the complement.
- An abbreviation of company: as, Smith, Brown & Co.;
- of county: as, Orange Co., nyc.
- The substance symbolization for cobalt.
- person who will not offer in armed forces on grounds of conscience
- a tough ferromagnetic silver-white bivalent or trivalent metallic element; a trace take into account plant and pet nourishment
- a situation in west-central united states of america in the Rocky Mountains
- an odorless extremely toxic gas that's a product of partial burning of carbon
- they (singular). Gender-neutral topic pronoun, coordinate with gendered pronouns he and she.
- all of them (singular). Gender-neutral item pronoun, coordinate with gendered pronouns him along with her.