yow in AZ Dictionary
- (i) familiar with show security, pain, or surprise.
- (i) Expression of funny shock or emphasis.
- (i) Expression of discomfort; ouch.
- (p) You.
- (n) A dialectal type of ewe. Understand quotation under shearhog.
yow in Community Dictionary
- an adjective regularly answer surprising or unattractive concerns, needs, or statements by CalvinReport definition
- over emphasized WOW by EliReport definition
- One other way for saying Yo without sounding black colored by Armando NoyolaReport definition
- originates from comic character zippy the pinhead meaning shock or interest. by Olene LucchesiReport definition
- a nearby english blackcountry term (dialect) for "you" which goes to viking times of that location. by Clementine HearstReport definition
- The airport code for Ottawa by MarilynnReport definition
- Sentence for "yow"
- “Cao yao” pronounced tsow yow, rhymes…
- View More
- Synonym for "yow"
- Rhyme for "yow"
- Bilbao, Bow, Chao, Chow, Dow
- Same Context for "yow"
- schal, bifore, wyth, fote, at