xenotransplantation in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The medical transfer of cells, cells, or especially whole body organs from a single species to a different.
- (n) The transplantation of biological or natural matter from confirmed species into another one, especially when this matter is altered (including by hereditary manufacturing)
- (n) a surgical process for which tissue or entire body organs are transfered from species to another species
xenotransplantation in Agriculture Dictionary
- Transplantation between pets of different types. by ErnestReport definition
xenotransplantation in Medical Dictionary
- Transplantation from species to a different (like, from a baboon to a human). by Sherman MatlockReport definition
- Sentence for "xenotransplantation"
- They have kept pig lungs functioning…
- View More
- Hypernym for "xenotransplantation"
- transplant, transplantation, organ transplant
- Same Context for "xenotransplantation"
- xvm, hatha, autoantibody, transplantation, vmware