word picture in AZ Dictionary
- (n) a precise and vivid information, which provides an object plainly toward brain, as if in a photo.
- (n) A graphic or vivid description of every scene or event, such that it is presented into the mind as in a picture.
- (n) a graphic or brilliant verbal description
- Hyponym for "word picture"
- portraiture, epithet, portrayal, portrait
- Hypernym for "word picture"
- description, verbal description
- Same Context for "word picture"
- 21-23, rose-gold, epostal, fulgent, rocklight