vue in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The sight-opening of a helmet: same as œllère.
vue in Community Dictionary
- Another term when it comes to derrogatory globe meaning black person.An African American. by RobertoReport definition
- a hott sexy athletic man that may also sing goodand is sweet charming a single in a million by Mildred HeffronReport definition
- Sentence for "vue"
- Français · Russie: La crise européenne…
- View More
- Synonym for "vue"
- queue, catchword, humor, braid, twist
- Verb Forms for "vue"
- cued, cueing, cues, cuing
- Rhyme for "vue"
- Baku, Blue, Cebu, Chengdu, Chou
- Hypernym for "vue"
- inform, sports implement, stimulation, input, stimulant
- Cross Reference for "vue"
- Form for "vue"
- cue ball, on cue, sensory cue
- Same Context for "vue"
- clue, stimulus, deficit, acuity, stimulation