voracious in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Consuming or wanting to digest great levels of meals; ravenous.
- (a) Having or marked by an insatiable appetite for an activity or goal; money grubbing: a voracious audience.
- (a) Wanting or devouring great quantities of meals.
- Greedy in consuming; eating food in large volumes; marked by voracity; ravenous: since, a voracious man.
- prepared take up: as, a voracious gulf or whirlpool.
voracious in Community Dictionary
- Adj.-When one thing is so outraging it hits an amount that's very nearly incredible. by NikoleReport definition
- Adjective definition extremely greedy or gluttonous. by JodiReport definition
- Sentence for "voracious"
- Quotes for "voracious"
- Synonym for "voracious"
- ravenous, gluttonous, edacious, rapacious, devouring
- Phrases for "voracious"
- voracious appetite, voracious reader, voracious fish, so voracious
- Rhyme for "voracious"
- Ignatius, audacious, capacious, ceraceous, crustaceous
- Equivalent for "voracious"
- Same Context for "voracious"
- ravenous, rapacious, carnivorous, predatory, greedy