visage in AZ Dictionary
- (n) the facial skin or facial appearance of people; countenance.
- (n) Appearance; aspect: the bleak visage of wintertime.
- (n) Countenance; look; an individual's face.
- (v) To face.
- to handle; confront; courageous.
- To put a (certain) face upon; make (something) can be found in a (certain) manner.
visage in Community Dictionary
- A woman that instantly seems and it is therefore gorgeous that she's a cross between a vision and a mirage. by Dorthy FlakeReport definition
- Sentence for "visage"
- When reading the first five-issue story…
- View More
- Synonym for "visage"
- Phrases for "visage"
- munificent visage, Travolta's visage, visage but, visage and
- Etymologically Related for "visage"
- visionary, visualization, visual, visualize, vision
- Same Context for "visage"
- countenance, brow, mien, grin, complexion