verdigris in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A blue or green powder composed of basic cupric acetate made use of as a paint pigment and fungicide.
- (n) an eco-friendly patina or crust of copper sulfate or copper chloride formed on copper, metal, and bronze exposed to environment or seawater for very long intervals.
- (n) A blue-green patina that forms on copper-containing metals.
- (v) to pay for, or coating, with verdigris.
- (v) color verdigris
- (v) To cover, or layer, with verdigris.
- resulting in to-be covered with verdigris; cover or layer with verdigris.
- Sentence for "verdigris"
- Hypernym for "verdigris"
- pigment, colour, colourize, colorise, color
- Cross Reference for "verdigris"
- Same Context for "verdigris"
- pyaemia, burnish, amputations, baryta, flower-water