venomous in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Secreting and sending venom: a venomous snake.
- (a) high in or containing venom.
- (a) Malicious; spiteful: a venomous remark. See Synonyms at poisonous.
- Pull of venom; noxious or upsetting by means or reason of venom; venenose; toxic: as, a venomous reptile or insect; a venomous bite.
- therefore, noxious; virulent; excessively upsetting or injurious; poisonous at all.
- really spiteful or hateful; virulent; cancerous; desired or planning to do harm: since, venomous eyes or seems; a venomous attack; venomous enemies.
venomous in Medical Dictionary
- 1. packed with venom. 2. Having venom, like some snakes and insects. 3. By extension, noxious, as a venomous tongue. by Leland FeitReport definition
- Sentence for "venomous"
- Quotes for "venomous"
- "You know, you can touch a…"
- View More
- Synonym for "venomous"
- poisonous, noxious, mischievous, malignant, spiteful
- Antonym for "venomous"
- Phrases for "venomous"
- venomous snake, venomous dorsal, venomous sea, grab venomous, most venomous
- Cross Reference for "venomous"
- venomous spiders, venomous serpents
- Equivalent for "venomous"
- Same Context for "venomous"
- poisonous, malevolent, vindictive, murderous, spiteful