uxorious in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Excessively submissive or devoted to a person's spouse.
- (a) Overly dedicated or submissive to a single's wife.
- (a) exceedingly fond of, or submissive to, a wife; becoming a dependent husband.
- overly or foolishly fond of a wife; doting on a wife.
uxorious in Community Dictionary
- Doting on partner by Marcene MaysonetReport definition
- (adjective)Excessively partial to or submissive to a wife. (Dictionary.com)AKA "pussy whipped". by Librada OlvedaReport definition
- Sentence for "uxorious"
- Synonym for "uxorious"
- Cross Reference for "uxorious"
- avuncular, fraternal, uxoricide, sisterly, paternal
- Equivalent for "uxorious"
- Same Context for "uxorious"
- weak-hearted, handless, stammering, uncontrouled, actor-director