unfaithful in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Not staying with guarantees, obligations, or allegiances; disloyal. See Synonyms at faithless.
- (a) untrue or constant to one's sexual lover.
- (a) untrue to 1's spouse; bad of adultery.
- perhaps not faithful; not observant of promises, vows, allegiance, or duty.
- Not performing the correct task or function.
- maybe not having faith; unbelieving; impious; infidel. Not honest; inexact; maybe not complying to your letter and character: since, an unfaithful account; an unfaithful translation.
unfaithful in Community Dictionary
- Betraying your spouse, disrespecting their trust. Becoming disloyal rather than becoming honest. Cheating. by SamuelReport definition
- 1. Incorrect to a single's sexual partner.2. One of Rihanna's track. by KimberyReport definition
- Sentence for "unfaithful"
- Of course the term unfaithful isn't…
- View More
- Quotes for "unfaithful"
- "Memory is a great artist. For…"
- View More
- Synonym for "unfaithful"
- treacherous, perfidious, infidel, faithless, recreant
- Antonym for "unfaithful"
- Phrases for "unfaithful"
- unfaithful politicians, unfaithful to, being unfaithful, was unfaithful, are unfaithful
- Rhyme for "unfaithful"
- Equivalent for "unfaithful"
- adulterous, cheating, two-timing, inaccurate, disloyal
- Form for "unfaithful"
- unfaithfulness, unfaithfully
- Same Context for "unfaithful"
- faithless, dishonest, unreliable, perfidious, profligate