unexpected in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Coming unexpectedly; unforeseen.
- (a) perhaps not anticipated, predicted or foreseen.
- (a) maybe not anticipated; coming unexpectedly; sudden.
- maybe not anticipated; maybe not looked-for; unforeseen; sudden: usually used substantively aided by the definite article: as, it will be the unexpected that takes place.
unexpected in Community Dictionary
- Some crazy sh*t that knocks the clothes regarding you. Really that or something you merely did not see coming. by CassieReport definition
- an antonym of expectedwhat is certainly not expectedfinding something you weren't finding. by Francine EnsorReport definition
- Sentence for "unexpected"
- Quotes for "unexpected"
- "There is frequently more to be…"
- View More
- Synonym for "unexpected"
- sudden, unlooked-for, unforeseen
- Antonym for "unexpected"
- Phrases for "unexpected"
- an unexpected, totally unexpected, Embracing unexpected, completely unexpected, unexpected twist
- Rhyme for "unexpected"
- affected, connected, corrected, defected, deflected
- Cross Reference for "unexpected"
- out of the blue, bolt from the blue
- Equivalent for "unexpected"
- unhoped, unprovided for, unthought, unthought-of, unpredicted
- Same Context for "unexpected"
- sudden, extraordinary, incredible, considerable