trepidation in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A state of alarm or dread; apprehension. See Synonyms at fear.
- (n) An involuntary trembling or quivering.
- (n) A fearful state; a state of hesitation or concern.
trepidation in Community Dictionary
- anxiety by Carmella HuckinsReport definition
- Being frightened as shit because of one thing. by Lajuana BoulterReport definition
- Sentence for "trepidation"
- Because this pervasive trepidation is unprecedented…
- View More
- Synonym for "trepidation"
- disturbance, agitation, tremor, fear, quaking
- Phrases for "trepidation"
- trepidation frenzy, some trepidation, trepidation among, little trepidation, great trepidation
- Rhyme for "trepidation"
- Alsatian, Americanization, Appalachian, Balkanization, Christianization
- Hypernym for "trepidation"
- apprehension, apprehensiveness, dread
- Etymologically Related for "trepidation"
- trepidancy, trepidly, intrepid, trepidate, trepidatory
- Same Context for "trepidation"
- uneasiness, nervousness, unease, perplexity, consternation