treaty in AZ Dictionary
- (n) an official contract between a couple of states, like in mention of terms of peace or trade.
- (n) The document by which these types of an agreement is scheduled down.
- (n) A contract or arrangement.
treaty in Community Dictionary
- Any item or occasion that triggers delight when it comes to beholder. Like a "treat" that a little youngster would receive only definitely better. by Linette HaslerReport definition
- Sentence for "treaty"
- Quotes for "treaty"
- "Most of what needs to be…"
- View More
- Synonym for "treaty"
- negotiation, treatise, tract, agreement, accord
- Phrases for "treaty"
- non-proliferation treaty, peace treaty, legally-binding treaty, treaty balking, binding treaty
- Rhyme for "treaty"
- Petey, Tahiti, entreaty, graffiti, meaty
- Hyponym for "treaty"
- alliance, peace treaty, salt i, salt ii, north atlantic treaty
- Hypernym for "treaty"
- Cross Reference for "treaty"
- treaty of cession, personal treaty, real treaty
- Etymologically Related for "treaty"
- treatise, treatment, treatable, treat
- Same Context for "treaty"
- agreement, negotiation, alliance, convention, policy