transilient in AZ Dictionary
- (a) jumping across, or passing over one thing
- (a) for the cortical connection fibres that pass between nonadjacent convolutions of this brain
- Leaping or extending across, since from a single base of help to some other.
transilient in Community Dictionary
- An icy, blue color discovered mostly on misty dawns over the sea or above water. by CarmelaReport definition
- Sentence for "transilient"
- Cross Reference for "transilient"
- Etymologically Related for "transilient"