tractable in AZ Dictionary
- (a) quickly managed or controlled; governable.
- (a) Easily managed or worked; malleable.
- (a) with the capacity of being effortlessly led, taught, or handled; docile; manageable; governable.
- Capable of being moved, taken care of, or thought; palpable.
- Easily handled or wrought.
- Hence Manageable; governable; quickly led; docile; pliant.
tractable in Community Dictionary
- an easy task to manage or influence by Yessenia MitraReport definition
- Sentence for "tractable"
- Synonym for "tractable"
- docile, manageable, governable, palpable, practicable
- Antonym for "tractable"
- Rhyme for "tractable"
- Equivalent for "tractable"
- susceptible, tamable, tameable, malleable, docile
- Etymologically Related for "tractable"
- tractably, tractability, tractableness
- Same Context for "tractable"
- docile, peaceable, good-tempered, well-behaved, law-abiding