toadflax in AZ Dictionary
- (n) any one of various plants of genus Linaria, having slim leaves and spurred, two-lipped blossoms.
- (n) See butter-and-eggs.
- (n) some of a number of European flowers, associated with genus Linaria, having two-lipped yellow flowers.
toadflax in Community Dictionary
- hard boiled egg microvaved with butter and mashed to help make a delicios meals. by Mildred HeffronReport definition
- Sentence for "toadflax"
- Synonym for "toadflax"
- Hyponym for "toadflax"
- linaria canadensis, old-field toadflax, blue toadflax
- Hypernym for "toadflax"
- Cross Reference for "toadflax"
- ivy-leafed toad-flax, bastard toad-flax
- Variant for "toadflax"
- butter and eggs, flaxweed, ramsted