thievery in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The act or practice of thieving.
- (n) The act of theft, the act of stealing.
- (n) whatever is taken.
thievery in Community Dictionary
- become, and to practice the work of thieving. by Francine EnsorReport definition
- exactly how white businessmen state jacking by DemarcusReport definition
- Sentence for "thievery"
- Every writer assumes that this thievery…
- View More
- Synonym for "thievery"
- theft, thievishness, robbery
- Phrases for "thievery"
- legalized thievery, thievery whereby
- Hyponym for "thievery"
- peculation, misapplication, shrinkage, grand theft, petty larceny
- Hypernym for "thievery"
- Same Context for "thievery"
- peculation, misappropriation, jobbery, larceny, embezzlement