tax-deferred in AZ Dictionary
- (a) Of or concerning a good investment that's not liable to taxation until earnings is withdrawn or an appointed day is reached.
- (a) Of or relating to the income that such an investment makes prior to getting subject to taxation.
- (a) explaining a thing that tax will not be because of on until a later time (i.e. taxation is deferred to a later time).
- Sentence for "tax-deferred"
- Phrases for "tax-deferred"
- tax-deferred investments, are tax-deferred, is tax-deferred, tax-deferred a