take a hop in AZ Dictionary
- (v) spring straight back; springtime from a visible impact
take a hop in Community Dictionary
- have actually a bowel activity; falling the children off at the pool; launch a hostage; take a shit. Can be reduced into the quick verb "hop." by AshaReport definition
- Sentence for "take%20a%20hop"
- wonderschlong: I don't take a hop…
- View More
- Hyponym for "take%20a%20hop"
- kickback, kick, bound off, skip, recoil
- Hypernym for "take%20a%20hop"
- spring, bound, leap, jump