taipan in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A foreign businessman or a trader in China.
- (n) A foreigner who's a chief professional of a business or company running in Asia; a tycoon.
- (n) a big, exceptionally venomous elapid serpent (Oxyuranus scutellatus) of Australian Continent and brand new Guinea, having lengthy fangs and large venom glands.
taipan in Community Dictionary
- big, extremely venomous serpent of northeastern Australian Continent by NelsonReport definition
- Sentence for "taipan"
- Indonesia: aulia: A maid who arrived…
- View More
- Hypernym for "taipan"
- Form for "taipan"
- Papuan taipan, coastal taipan, inland taipan