tailwind in AZ Dictionary
- (n) a wind that hits in identical way because the span of an aircraft or ship
- (n) wind blowing in the same way while the course of a ship or aircraft
tailwind in Community Dictionary
- An affectionate term accustomed explain farting, flatulance, or unpleasant smells and/or noises via the anus. by Manual JusticeReport definition
- Sentence for "tailwind"
- Antonym for "tailwind"
- Phrases for "tailwind"
- tailwind yes, tailwind when, the tailwind, tailwind of
- Hypernym for "tailwind"
- wind, air current, current of air
- Same Context for "tailwind"
- crapshoot, mass-ratio, oilcan, craniotomy, mysqli