taille in AZ Dictionary
- (n) a kind of direct royal taxation which was levied in France before 1789 on nonprivileged subjects and places and had a tendency to weigh many heavily regarding the peasants.
- (n) A form of taxation levied regarding land of peasants in pre-Revolutionary France.
- (n) A tally; an account scored on a bit of timber.
- additionally placed on the tenor vocals and also to the tenor types of wind-instruments: as, taille de basson, the tenor oboe or tenoroon.
- In heraldry, celebration per bend sinister.
- Sentence for "taille"
- The wine calendar begins in December…
- View More
- Synonym for "taille"
- Same Context for "taille"
- perte, profondeur, rivière, paix, physionomie