tailed in AZ Dictionary
- (v) Easy past tense and previous participle of tail.
- (a) getting the specified type of end
- (a) Having a tail.
- (a) Having a tail; having (such) a tail or (plenty) tails; -- mainly used in structure
- Having a tail; caudate; appendaged; urodele; macrurous: as, the tailed batrachians; the tailed wings of a butterfly.
- In botany, provided with a slender or tail-like appendage of any kind: because, tailed anthers.
- created like or into a tail; shaped as a tail: as, tailed appendages; a rat-tailed file.
tailed in Community Dictionary
- To Have Sex by Jacque ClevelandReport definition
- Sentence for "tailed"
- Phrases for "tailed"
- tailed Bruto, quarter tailed, tailed Peterson, They tailed, tailed him
- Rhyme for "tailed"
- assailed, availed, bailed, curtailed, derailed
- Cross Reference for "tailed"
- tailed wasps, tailed rime, tailed cirrus, tailed worm, tailed amphibians
- Equivalent for "tailed"
- Form for "tailed"
- Verb Stem for "tailed"